A. Releasing of Key and Original Documents for Wreck Vehicle
- Person to Contact for requesting vehicle key & documents :-
Name: Low Xhiu Wei
Tel. No.: +603-2026 9808 Ext: 7018
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 9th Floor, Menara Dion, 27, Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- All wreck vehicles successful tendered by you, you are required to make full payments and submit the following documents, failing which, it is at our discretion to release the original Ownership document subject to:
- Proof of Payment (Full amount);
- Copy of Memorandum of Contract (MOC);
- After Repair Photographs: Four (4) angles photo of the said wreck after repaired inclusive of before spray and after spray painting, photo on chassis number, engine number and odometer is required in order to release Vehicle Registration Card / Vehicle Ownership Certificate (VOC) and keys to you for puspakom inspection; Puspakom Inspection
- Report (Borang B5 –Private Vehice or Borang B2- Motorcycle) is available in order to release JPJ Forms and other documents.
B. Transfer of Vehicle Ownership
- Please submit copy of the PUSPAKOM Inspection Report- Borang B5 or B2 to us at email@example.com
- It is incumbent upon you to undertake to transfer ownership within 14 days upon receipt of the original ownership documents
- We shall not be liable for any other matters should the vehicle fail to meet with the requirements of the authorities or any offences issued to the said vehicle
- All cost incurred for ownership transfer will be borne by the buyer
- The successful tenderer to provide copy of updated vehicle registration card to Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad within 14 days to confirm the transfer ownership is completed.
- The tender is on “As Is Where Is” basis.
- Timeline for Repair: You are to ensure to complete the repair and produce the relevant PUSPAKOM certification to us within 3 months from the date of purchase, in compliance with relevant authorities’ requirement.
- Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad will proceed to deregister the subject vehicle at JPJ under below circumstances, and no refund monies or whatsoever will be made by
- Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad to you :-
- If the subject vehicle is not repaired and certified roadworthiness by PUSPAKOM within the stipulated timeline.
- If the subject vehicle has failed to transfer ownership at JPJ within 14 days after receipt of the original transfer ownership documents
- Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad is not liable for subsequent loss / damage if the successful tenderer has failed to tow out the subject vehicle from the stipulated location.
- The storage charges or other fees to be borne by the successful bidder.
- Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad is not liable for any cost and damage if the subject vehicle has failed in PUSPAKOM roadworthiness certification, or failed to get transfer ownership due to whatsoever reason.
- You are required to liaise with Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad on the transfer ownership documents instead of approaching our policyholder.
Please refer to the website of Pickles Auctions Asia at https://www.pickles.my/seller-terms-and-conditions/ for Seller’s Terms and Conditions
For further information, please contact Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad at 03-2026 9808, 2783 8383.