By bidding on any item by Sime Darby Rent A Car Sdn Bhd (“Hertz”), in addition to the Pickles Auctions Terms and Conditions, you also further agree with the following Hertz Seller Terms & Conditions:
- All Vehicles shall be sold on “as is” basis.
Intending bidder must place auction deposit of at least before the auction begins. The amount of the auction deposit shall be determined at Hertz’s recommendation.
- Only bidders who have duly registered and deposited the auction deposits are allowed to bid.
- Pickles or Hertz reserves the right to postpone, call off or adjourn the auction proceeding at any time.
- The successful bidder must pay the balance of the purchase price to Hertz within ten (10) working days (settlement period) after the date of the auction.
- The successful bidder’s auction deposit will be forfeited if he/she fails to pay the balance of purchase price within the settlement period.
- For the avoidance of doubt, subject to the approval of Hertz, Hertz shall have the absolute discretion to grant a maximum one time extension of time for the successful bidder to settle the balance purchase price.
- The transfer of ownership documents will only be forwarded to the successful bidder after the settlement of the purchase price.
- Hertz will not be responsible for any lost or the delay in receiving the documents.
- Pickles shall not release any vehicle to any person unless such person have obtained the necessary authorisation from Hertz. All the authorisation shall be written in accordance with Hertz’s prescribed format and duly signed by Hertz’s authorised signatory.
- Vehicles can only be released to any party during regular working hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, holidays excluded).