Fast Cash Relief with Pickles Flooded Car Assist
Owners of cars damaged by the recent flash floods across Malaysia can now receive fast cash to help them rebuild through the Pickles Flooded Car Assist Programme. Pickles Auctions is Malaysia’s largest seller of damaged vehicles, selling 150 units of salvage, total loss, wreck, scrap, and used vehicles each week! Pickles makes all the arrangements for the sale, including towing from your location, preparation for sale, advertising, auctioneering, payment collection, settlement, and ownership transfer. We have the largest database of buyers in the country and Pickles makes the process very easy for new sellers. To get started, Pickles has a dedicated team ready to assist those affected by the floods. Victims of the flood can make contact by phone +60166999170, whatsaspp +60125553727, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or online chat to get started.
At Pickles Auctions, we understand that the recent floods have left many car owners deprived of options when it comes to their flooded vehicles. The floods have not only subjected unfortunate car owners to high repair cost but some are now further crippled financially by the maintenance of monthly hire-purchase installments. If your vehicle was exposed to the floods and you are at a lost with what to do with your damaged car, you now have the option to sell your car through a competitive auction platform. Pickles Auctions is Malaysia’s largest salvage specialist, we have sold over 18,000 salvage cars to date. We provide excellent customer service that secures hassle-free disposal of your damaged vehicle.
We are committed to assisting these affected car owners during this difficult time by offering our service FREE OF CHARGE with no seller fees. For flood victims we are offering RM0 seller fees. Our team will also arrange for all towing and transportation for your flooded vehicle and our professionally trained auctioneers ensure that each vehicle sold achieves the highest price on auction day.
- Contact us with with a copy of your car’s registration card (VOC) and any outstanding loan information
- Provide 10 images of your flooded car including interior, exterior, engine compartment and boot area
- Pickles will provide you with an estimated reserve or sale price
- If you agree, Pickles will arrange for the collection of your flooded vehicle
- Our auctions run weekly, your car will be placed for sale in the next week’s auction.
- If the highest bid is above your Reserve Price, consider it SOLD! Pickles will collect the cash from the buyer and settle the payments.
Pickles Auctions also accepts cars that are currently attached with hire-purchase financing. Be sure to provide us with the latest loan settlement amount and estimated repair cost for your flooded vehicle and we will assess the financial impact against the current market value. You may send your flooded car to any of Pickles Auctions’ storage facilities in Petaling Jaya, Penang, Kuantan, Johor, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching.
Pickles Auctions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pickles, Australia. With over 900 staff and an annual turnover exceeding AUD$2.4 billion dollars, Pickles is proud to make Malaysia its first overseas office, bringing its expertise to this region. Since 1964, Pickles has strived for competitive excellence that begins and ends with our unyielding commitment to ethical conduct in all our relationships. Our quest for this excellence has forged a national reputation for integrity and high business standards for over 50 years, making us the number 1 auction and valuation specialist.
For more information about our services and the Pickles Flood Assist programme, visit our website at www.pickles.my, contact us at +60166999170, WhatsApp us at +60125553727 or send us an email at email@example.com
Read more related articles on Pickles Flood Assist programme here.
Contact us today!
- Malaysia’s largest salvage auction platform with a massive database of ready buyers.
- Serving 6 locations in Malaysia; Klang Valley, Penang, Johor, Pahang, Sarawak and Kota Kinabalu.
- Malaysia Market leaders in asset remarketing for salvage (insurance write off) cars.
- We sell over 800 salvage cars on a monthly basis.
- Our auctioneers are internationally trained.
- Our specialist team provides fair asset valuations and advise.