- A deposit is required before you can make a bid. The deposit secures the item you have won and will be applied toward the final amount due if you win the auction. Deposits are 100% refundable if no outstanding balances are due at the end of an auction.
- The amount you need to deposit depends on the vehicle type you will be bidding on. Make sure that you are aware of the amount of money you will need before the auction begins.
- Deposits must be paid in advance either on site at the auction house by cash or credit card, made directly via our marketplace app using a credit card. Deposits can also be made 24 hours in advance via EFT. Please contact us at least 24 hours before the auction begins to make arrangements for EFT transfers.
- The deposit required is predetermined before the auction begins and will listed in the auction catalogue and in the marketplace app on the day of the auction.
Buyer’s Premium and Transfer Fees
Fees are charged to the buyer at the completion of sale.
- SALVAGE AUCTIONS
- For Wreck/Scrap/Theft Recovery vehicles the Buyers Premium is RM200 or 11% of the final bid price, whichever is higher.
- JPJ ownership transfers, including Double Transfers, for Wreck vehicles is RM480.
- Repairers are responsible for all other inspection fees as required by the seller or any government or legal requirements.
- RUNNING AND DRIVING AUCTIONS
- For Repo/Fleet/Lease/Corporate or Used Car vehicles, the Buyers Premium is RM450 + 1.5% of the final bid price.
- JPJ and Puskakom transfer fees are available on request and vary if the transfer is temporary (Dealer) or permanent (private buyer).
In all cases the winning bidder must pay all future costs associated with transfers, registrations, inspections, taxes, government and any other fees which may be required at the conclusion of the auction or in the future.