Dynamic 365 Functional Consultant
- To lead requirements gathering workshops and functional design analysis. Actively engage in fit/ gap analysis discussions and be responsible for quality, on-time delivery of your functional area’s deliverables such as To-be business process and functional design documents, system configurations, solution system walkthroughs, and finalization of solution design.
- It is expected that the Functional Consultant possess deep knowledge of Microsoft D365 FinOps capabilities and functionalities.
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to a) understand business solution requirements, b) conduct discovery and analysis, c) recommend systems solutions, and d) lead or assist with the implementation of commercial and custom solutions capable of supporting the business
- Product Owner demonstrations and other system walkthrough presentations showcasing Microsoft D365 F&O’s capabilities supporting customer requirements
- Help stakeholders appreciate out-of-the-box system capabilities and advise how to best utilize standard solution with creative configuration
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required for Dynamics 365 ERP implementations
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans
- Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support
- Ensure project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan
Experience and knowledge
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is required
- Solid experience in functional consulting and/or systems implementation, configuration and customisation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Finance and Operations(FinOps)
- Strong skills in business process engineering, workshop facilitation, storyboarding and prototyping
- Good understanding of the benefits and key business drivers for using the MS Dynamics365 FinOps product
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work in an onshore/offshore environment
- Experience working in a legacy transformation project
- Proven ability to work in large and complex team environments
- Experience with ALM tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Experience in Multi-company, Project Accounting, Financial Management is a plus
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiencies in D365 Finance & Operations and adjacent technologies (e.g. Power BI, Management Reporter, third-party add-on solutions)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Technology or equivalent.
- You must include the words “HIRE ME” in your application.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You must have a passion for coding, experimenting, and testing new technologies not just as a career, but also have a demonstrated portfolio of things you’ve created in your own time as a hobby.
To apply: email email@example.com with your CV and a short cover letter that quickly and uniquely describes why you are the right person for our team.