Dynamics 365 – Technical Consultant
Design and develop code modules and perform configurations on Dynamics 365 for the Finance and Operational domains
- To develop libraries(dlls) using appropriate software design pattern which can be used by development team.
- Accountable for recommending and documenting technical solution design.
- Perform technical solutions assessment with in-depth knowledge on D365 technologies and development practices.
- Architect the overall process and data flow taking into consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Design the overall solution architecture (D365 components and other system dependencies) based on functional requirements.
- Lead the end-to-end solution implementation for D365 to cater all the possible business scenarios and ensure the design are well implemented and successfully executed by the team.
- Lead D365 deployment together with the relevant developers.
- Supporting Business Analysts in their review of functional specifications for users of high complexity and quality, including complex integrations or significant module changes.
Experience and knowledge
- Strong experience in identifying best-fit architectural solutions of Dymanics into a larger enterprise architecture and creating technical designs
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics product offerings and future roadmap as well as solution evaluation and validations
- Strong experience as a Technical Consultant / Developer implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (x++, SSRS, visual studio etc.)
- Strong experience in developing integrations into other systems within the organisation with API’s and technologies such as JSON, XML, Postman, SOAPUI
- Experience working on .NET Framework (C#)
- Experience with data migrations typical of a transformation project
- Experience working and building on a CI/CD platform such as Azure Devops, TFS/VSTS
- Experience in working on Microsoft Azure environment
Skills and attributes
- Deep understanding of common design patterns for D365
- Experience working in cross-functional agile teams with a scrum ceremonies and devops culture
- Experience with ALM tools such as Jira, Confluence, Azure Devops
- Strong systems, problem solving and analytical skills; exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent self-learner with high aptitude to acquire and master new technology skills
- Proven ability to work effectively and contributing for immediate team and to centre of excellence
- Ability to evaluate and challenge functional and technical requirements and design
- Ability to work in an onshore/offshore environment
- Desirable: Experience working in a legacy transformation project or on legacy code
- 2+ years’ experience for a senior developer role that will include technical leadership, contribution to centre of excellence, mentoring, code reviews
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Technology or equivalent.
- You must include the words “HIRE ME” in your application.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You must have a passion for coding, experimenting, and testing new technologies not just as a career, but also have a demonstrated portfolio of things you’ve created in your own time as a hobby.
To apply: email email@example.com with your CV and a short cover letter that quickly and uniquely describes why you are the right person for our team.