Dynamics 365 – AX/Finance and Operation Senior Developer
Act as the senior developer for a Dynamics 365FO implementation. Design and develop applications, integrating and implementing Dynamic Finance and Operation. Be responsible for code review and mentoring the rest of team.
Experience and knowledge
- Minimum 4+ years experiences in designing and developing functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics AX using X++
- Minimum 2+ years experiences in designing and developing functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and operations using X++
- 3-5 years of experience developing on the .Net Framework (C#)
- Strong experience with SSRS, VSTS, Integrations, Reporting, forms, tables, classes.
- Strong experience in developing integrations into other systems within the organisation with API’s and technologies such as JSON, XML, Postman, SOAPUI
- Experience with data migrations typical of a transformation project
- Experience working and building on a CI/CD platform such as Azure Devops, TFS/VSTS
- Experience in working on Microsoft Azure environment
Skills and attributes
- Deep understanding of common design patterns for D365 AX or FINOP
- Experience working in cross-functional agile teams with a scrum ceremonies and devops culture
- Experience with ALM tools such as Jira, Confluence, Azure Devops would be ideal
- Strong systems, problem solving and analytical skills; exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent self-learner with high aptitude to acquire and master new technology skills
- Proven ability to work effectively and contributing for immediate team and to centre of excellence
- Ability to evaluate and challenge functional and technical requirements and design
- Ability to work in an onshore/offshore environment
- Desirable: Experience working in a legacy transformation project or on legacy code
- 5+ years’ experience for a senior developer role that will include technical leadership, contribution to centre of excellence, mentoring, code reviews, design
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Technology or equivalent.
- You must include the words “HIRE ME” in your application.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You must have a passion for coding, experimenting, and testing new technologies not just as a career, but also have a demonstrated portfolio of things you’ve created in your own time as a hobby.
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short cover letter that quickly and uniquely describes why you are the right person for our team.