- October 13, 2020
- Auctions, Automakers, Automotive, Manufacturing, More Categories...
- Posted by Melissa Davies
- Comments Off on CMCO updates!
13th October 2020
PICKLES AUCTIONS NOTICE: 6/2020
In view of the latest CMCO announcement by the Malaysian government form 14th Oct – 27th Oct 2020. We wish to inform as follows:
Auction & viewing day:
– Viewing of vehicles for all auctions (Used Car, Salvage and Industrial) are available on its respective viewing dates.
– All auctions will be conducted live and online.
For precautionary measure:
– Body temperature of all visitors will be measured at the guard house before entering our premises, body temperature of 37.6°C and above will be asked to leave the premises to seek medical attention.
– Scanning the MySejahtera QR Code is compulsory.
– All visitors must wear face mask within our premises and sanitise hands before and after viewing the vehicles.
– Practise physical distancing at all times.
Payment & collection of vehicles:
– If you win a car, full payment must be made within 7 days.
– For auctions from 14th Oct 2020 – 22nd Oct 2020, we are extending collection of vehicles till 30th October 2020 without storage penalties.
– Due to the restriction during CMCO, ownership transfer processes are subject to change according to JPJ requirement.
Pickles Auctions practises SOP guidelines given by Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN), should you have any concerns do contact us at +6016-6999170 or email email@example.com Let us all do our part in keeping our community safe.
Pickles Auctions FIND DEALS. MAKE MONEY.
Not a registered bidder yet? Download Pickles Auctions app on both iOS and Android platforms.