- March 24, 2020
- Auctions, Automakers, Automotive, Manufacturing, More Categories...
- Posted by Melissa Davies
- Comments Off on Important Announcement
24th March 2020
PICKLES AUCTIONS NOTICE : 1/2020
SETTLEMENT/PAYMENT OF ITEMS WON IN AUCTIONS FROM 19th TO 31st MARCH 2020
With the current Movement Control Order (MCO) ending 31st March 2020, Pickles Auction will provide some payment leeway to our winning bidders as follows:
For Salvage Items:
For all our auctions held from 19th to 31st March 2020, winning bidder can make full settlement by 3rd April 2020.
You may also tow your items out from our warehouses on an appointment basis only during the MCO so we can prepare your vehicle with our minimum staffing. Please contact 016-699-9170, Option 4. After the MCO is lifted your items must be removed by 3rd April 2020 or late fees will apply. (Please refer to our towing notice.)
For Used Cars:
For our Used cars auction on 25th Mac 2020, winning bidders to note:
- restored and used cars- full settlement can be made after your inspection. Inspection will be from 1st April to 3rd April 2020, with full settlement by 3rd April 2020. If you prefer not to take the car, we will give you a full refund of your deposit.
- repossessed vehicles – “as is where is” with standard settlement terms by the banks.
TOWING OUT NOTICE
Inline with the COVID-19 Movement Control Order (MCO) beginning 18th until 31st March 2020, as part of our initiative to support and curb the spread of the pandemic, only our warehouse & logistic will be operating from 9.00am – 6.00pm (working days) allowing ONLY our customers to collect their vehicles.
For safety and precaution measures:-
- Body temperature of the tow truck driver will be measured at the guard house before entering our premises, body temperature 38°C and above will be asked to leave the premises to seek medical attention.
- Facial mask is a must for all tow truck drivers.
- All collection of vehicles are by appointment only. Please call warehouse & logistics personnel at +6012-5228835 or +6010-4235262 before you start your journey.
- Must ensure payment has been settled and gate pass has been issued to avoid inconveniences.
During the MCO, Pickles Auctions is extending “no late storage fee” to all successful bidders from 19th March 2020 onwards if your workshop is closed until 31st March 2020.
Let us all do our part in keeping our community safe.
If you have further enquiries please contact us at +6016-6999 170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE : If the MCO is extended, Pickles will re-issue a new notice for the above.
FIND DEALS. MAKE MONEY.
- 修复和二手车 – 可从2020年4月1日至3日检查车辆后才付清余额。得标者须在2020年4月3日前付清所有款项。若您不要您得标的车辆，本公司将会退回您的抵押金。
- 银行贷款违约车辆 – 按照银行设定的结算制度规定
- 须预约才能领取车辆。请在出发前致电+6012-5228835 或 +6010-4235262联系本公司的仓库与物流部门。
FIND DEALS. MAKE MONEY.
For more information on auction listing please visit www.pickles.my or contact +6016-6999170. Stay updated with auction schedules and auction listing by downloading Pickles Auctions app on both iOS and Android platforms. Download today!